MaX-DeAtHMaX-DeAtH

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pokemon Throwdown Pokemon Throwdown

Rehashed joke. The joke has been used a billion times

Balgar - The fat criminal Balgar - The fat criminal

Not the best lip synching. Throws me off.

Paints His Soul Paints His Soul

war

JazLyte responds:

good god

Wario Does A Thing Wario Does A Thing

(Guy below me)
That's the fucking joke, moron.

Patriots Day W/ Abba Patriots Day W/ Abba

dat sound, dat length

AbbazabaClock responds:

dat review, dat homo

Game Grumps: Arin's Rage Game Grumps: Arin's Rage

Guy below me, NO FUCKING SHIT. It's obvious but it's done in a certain way as it's specifically a joke, they're making hilarious videos, they play the actual games and they just fuck around like crazy friends do, they know they're making them for videos, they're being entertaining and it's funny.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

"These are the facts"

Not specifically facts as much as over exagerated, stretched truths. I mean sure, he does get paid a LOT but he actually only has one channel. The second one he made was in fact for another reason and after only a few videos, decided wasn't needed.

He has been making videos on that channel for over a year BEFORE he was even making ANY kind of money off it, he did it for fun and now he gets paid a lot for it. Although great animation and I appreciate the time and effort that goes in, knocking someone for being sucesful at something they've done before they were even making a living off it seems a TINY bit lame.

inb4 "It was a stab at many youtubers in general"

Chickens Origins Chickens Origins

Brilliant

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

das is kool

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

AHHHHHHH

Ah ok so missing no was created from a human eating a rare candy, half leveling up/evolving and then vomiting out his pixelated half formed guts?